Note: The 2020 competition was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
View a more detailed analysis by country and U.S. State.
Breweries from 17 countries received awards in 2022
Average number of beers entered per category: 102 (up from 82 in 2018)
Four most-entered categories in 2022:
- American-Style India Pale Ale: 384
- Juicy or Hazy India Pale Ale: 343
- German-Style Pilsener: 254
- Wood- and Barrel-Aged Strong Stout: 237
- International Pilsener or International Lager: 231
- Munich-Style Helles: 202
In 2022, 226 judges came from 28 countries
- Thirty-two percent (32%) of the judges came from outside the United States, down over previous years due to COVID restrictions.