Step 1: Register Your Brewery
Oct. 26 – Nov. 10, 2021: Brewery and beer registration period
- Breweries apply online to participate at WorldBeerCup.org.
- All breweries must complete this step during the dates above in order to compete.
- A $180 application fee is due at time of registration. This fee covers your brewery’s first beer entry into the competition.
- After the initial $180 application fee, the cost to participate is $180 per additional beer brand entered into the competition.
Step 2: Ship Your Beer
March 14 – March 18, 2022: Beer samples due to Colorado
- Breweries may elect to ship their entries to one of our international consolidation points instead of directly to the United States. The Brewers Association will then arrange for the beers to be shipped from the consolidation points to the United States. Beers are due to consolidation points Feb. 28–March 9, 2022.
After the Brewery Registration and Beer Registration Process
Feb. 25, 2022 – Deadline for changes, cancellations and/or refunds.
- Changes may be made online through the competition portal. Please login to your registration account here to review your entries, make any necessary changes, and print official shipping and beer entry competition labels.
- Changes to beer names, pouring instructions and judging information may be made at any time through this date.
- Beer category changes/substitutions: Changes to judging category based on category availability. Some categories may be full and may prevent brewers from making substitutions into these categories.