Step 1: Register Your Brewery
Nov. 7 – Dec. 7, 2023: Brewery and beer registration period
- Breweries register to compete online at registration.worldbeercup.org
- All breweries must complete this step during the dates above in order to compete.
- The cost to participate is $185 per each beer brand entered into the competition.
- Breweries will be limited to 10 competition entries to start. If additional entry spots are available after registration closes December 6, breweries may be offered the chance to enter additional beers into the competition.
Step 2: Ship Your Beer
March 11 – March 15, 2024: Beer samples due to Colorado
- Breweries may elect to ship their entries to one of our international consolidation points instead of directly to the United States. The Brewers Association will then arrange for the beers to be shipped from the consolidation points to the United States. Beers are due to consolidation points Feb. 28–March 6, 2024.
After the Registration Process
Feb. 1, 2024 – Deadline for changes, cancellations and/or refunds.
- Please login to your registration account here to review your entries, make any necessary changes, and print official shipping and beer entry competition labels.
- Changes to beer names, pouring instructions and judging information may be made at any time online through the competition portal.
- Beer category changes/substitutions: based on category availability. Some categories may reach capacity and may prevent brewers from making substitutions into certain categories.