Planning for the world’s most prestigious beer competition? We encourage breweries from all over the world to enter. The most recent competition, in 2014, saw breweries from 58 countries vying for awards. This year we hope to grow this already impressive list of competing countries. Here are some dates to keep in mind when looking forward to World Beer Cup℠ 2016, which will be held in Philadelphia, Pa., May 3-6, 2016.
- November 3-17, 2015: Brewery application window
- December 1-16, 2015: Beer registration—all registered breweries will register beers during this time
- March 7-11, 2016: Competition beer must arrive in Denver for sorting
- May 1-3, 2016: Judging takes place in Philadelphia
- May 3-6: Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America®
- May 6, 2016: Pre-Awards Ceremony beer-paired dinner (ticket purchase required—limited capacity)
- May 6, 2016: Awards Ceremony
- May 30, 2016: European Awards Ceremony, Munich, Germany
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!