2020 World Beer Cup Registration
Step 1: Brewery Registration: October 29 – November 13, 2019. Closes at 3:00 PM | 15:00 Mountain Time
- 2020 Registration is now closed. Click the Register Now button to enter the wait list. If you have filled out the wait list form you will be notified after December 15.
- Breweries apply online to participate at WorldBeerCup.org.
- All breweries must complete this step during the dates above in order to compete.
- A $180 application fee is due at time of registration.
- Initial $180 fee includes registration cost for your first competition beer entry.
- After applications are received, breweries will register beers/provide beer entry data at a later date (see below).
Step 2: Beer Registration (November 26 – December 14)*
*only available to breweries that completed an application to participate.
- Registered brewers will receive an email with instructions on the maximum number of beers they may register.*
- Breweries will register their beers online and select the appropriate categories in which their beers will compete. Beers may only be entered into a single judging category – no single beer may be entered in multiple categories.
*In the unlikely event that 2500+ breweries enter the competition prior to the deadline, the brewery registration window will close prior to November 13, 2019. Please note that while we do not limit breweries from entering beers from multiple/separate brewing locations, should the competition reach capacity, we may begin to restrict the number of total entries from any single brewing company, regardless of number of locations.
- Email: WBC@BrewersAssociation.org
After the Brewery Registration and Beer Registration Process
January 29 – Deadline for changes, cancellations and/or refunds.
- Changes may be made online. Please request an authorization link for changes at WBC@BrewersAssociation.org
- Changes to beer names, pouring instructions and judging information may be made at any time through this date.
- Beer category changes/substitutions: Changes to judging category based on category availability. Some categories may be full and may prevent brewers from making substitutions into these categories.
Judging Samples due to international consolidation points February 17-26, 2020.
Judging samples must arrive in Louisville, Colorado, United States between March 9-13, 2020.