April 22, 2020
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center 900 E. Market Street San Antonio, Texas, USA
World Beer Cup Awards Ceremony
The awards ceremony and after party on the Riverwalk are held on the last evening of the Brewers Association Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America®, April 22, 2020 in San Antonio, Texas.
Note: A second World Beer Cup awards ceremony will take place in Europe in June 2020. Date and location details to come.
Awards Ceremony Details
- Open to World Beer Cup participating breweries
- 5:00 p.m. doors open*
- 5:30 p.m. award announcements begin
*If space permits, CBC attendees will be allowed entrance when awards announcements begin.
A live stream of the World Beer Cup awards ceremony will begin at 5:30 pm CT on April 22 via the Brewing Network.
Optional After Party on the Riverwalk
Immediately following the award ceremony, attendees will move outside to the Grotto/Riverwalk. Attendees will enjoy beer and appetizers prepared by the Brewers Association’s executive chef Adam Dulye. Mingle with new and old friends while relaxing on the beautiful terrace of the convention center.
After Party Details
- Ticket purchase required, limited capacity
- Immediately following the award ceremony
- Tickets $25 each
- There are a limited number of tickets available to the after party. They are available to competing World Beer Cup breweries and CBC attendees
- This event is not open to the public. 21+ with valid ID required