Online Registration is now closed.
Tips for registering online
- Read the Competition Booklet.
- Be prepared to enter your beer with the correct names and categories in which they’ll be judged
- Supply payment information
- Read and sign license agreement (electronically—this is a checkbox in the online registration form)
- Fill out specialty information for beers entered into these categories
3, 4, 5a, 5b, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10a, 11, 12, 13a, 14a, 14b, 15, 16, 17a, 17b,
18a, 18b, 19, 20a, 20b, 21, 22, 23a, 23b, 24, 25a, 25b, 26a, 26b, 26c,
50a, 50b, 57b, 59c, 59d, 65a, 65b, 65c, 65d
Determining the proper category for your beer
IMPORTANT: Each brand may only be entered once. No beer may be entered in multiple categories. Brewing companies entering beers in the World Beer Cup 2012 should carefully review the category and subcategory designations before registering a beer. It is imperative that beers are entered into the proper category and subcategory since judges evaluate beers on the basis of these category descriptions.
Detailed descriptions of each of the 2012 beer styles and subcategories are available in the How to Participate section. A complete set of detailed guidelines is also available by mail, fax, or e-mail upon request. Questions? Contact Chris Williams, Event Registrar at email@example.com, phone +1.720.473.7671 or fax +1.303.565.5710.
It is the responsibility of each brewing company to enter its beer in the appropriate category and subcategory. The staff of the World Beer Cup or the Brewers Association cannot aid brewing companies in this decision. Information regarding the number of entrants for a particular category of the World Beer Cup will be made available at the Brewers Association World Beer Cup Gala Awards Ceremony on May 5, 2012 in San Diego, California, USA.
In an effort to eliminate the possibility of error, the World Beer Cup will email you a confirmation of your registration form for your final approval soon after registration closes. Please provide an email address or fax number on your registration form. Your signed confirmation form must be returned by fax to +1.303.565.5710 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 9, 2012.
Other information to have ready when registering
- Brewery contact information—This information is very important so that we are able to reach you regarding all World Beer Cup communications.
- One representative from your brewery will receive complimentary entry to the World Beer Cup Awards Reception and Ceremony on May 5, 2012 in San Diego, CA USA. If you will have a representative attending, please enter the name of this person in the “Representative” section of the online registration form. Additional representatives may attend; information about purchasing additional World Beer Cup Award Reception tickets will be available at a later date.
- Submit payment online or choose to pay by check or wire payment (for wire details, please contact Chris Williams at email@example.com or Bradley Latham at firstname.lastname@example.org). Payment must be received no later than December 6, 2011. Your confirmation will be emailed to you soon after registration closes, and no later than early February, 2012.
- Review all of the confirmation information carefully. This is your last chance to make changes on any and all information regarding your brewery and beers that have been entered in the competition. Sign and fax back the confirmation to +1.303.565.5710 or email to email@example.com no later than February 9, 2012. No changes will be accepted after this date.
December 6, 2011. Registration Deadline. Entry fees are $150 if registered before or on this date based on availability. If space is still available in the competition after this date, entry fees are $170 per entry. Completed online registration, license agreement, and payment (in U.S. funds) must be received by this date.
Confirmations will be emailed shortly after competition registration closes.
March 12-16, 2012. All entries must be received between these dates.
May 1-2, 2012. Competition Judging takes place in San Diego, CA, USA prior to the Craft Brewers Conference.
May 5, 2012. World Beer Cup winners announced at the Gala Reception & Awards Ceremony in San Diego, CA, USA.