Brewery registration for the 2016 World Beer Cup opens October 19, 2015.
The World Beer Cup is open to professional breweries throughout the world that meet all legal and permitting requirements for breweries in their respective country. The World Beer Cup takes place every two years and registration for the competition opens the previous year.
Call for Entries/Brewery Registration: October 19 – October 30, 2015
Beer Registration for Registered Breweries: November 10 – November 20, 2015
IMPORTANT: Each brand may only be entered once. No single beer may be entered in multiple categories. Brewing companies entering beers should carefully review the category and subcategory designations before registering a beer. It is imperative that beers are entered into the proper category and subcategory since judges evaluate beers on the basis of these category descriptions.
Detailed descriptions of each of the 2015 beer styles and subcategories may be found here. A complete set of detailed guidelines is also available by mail, fax, or email upon request.
After the Brewery Registration and Beer Registration Process
- Participating breweries will be sent a confirmation detailing their entries on January 15, 2016.
- Breweries will review and confirm that all beer and brewery information is accurate. January 29 will be the last chance to make any changes to a brewery’s competition entry.
- If inventory remains for a specific category, a brewery may change a beer at this time.
- After the confirmation process, competition labels will emailed to breweries to attach to judging samples and shipping information will be provided.
- Judging samples must arrive Denver, Colorado in the United States between March 7 – 11, 2016.
For more registration details visit the Competition Details page.
Questions: Contact Chris Williams, Event Manager at email@example.com, phone +1.720.473.7671.