Brewery registration for the World Beer Cup has closed as of October 30. Currently, the beer registration process is taking place for breweries that registered by the October 30 deadline.
An email with instructions for entering beers has been sent to participating breweries as of November 6.
The World Beer Cup is open to professional breweries throughout the world that meet all legal and permitting requirements for breweries in their respective country. The World Beer Cup takes place every 2 years and registration for the competition opens the previous year.
Call for Entries/Brewery Registration: October 17 – October 30, 2013
The World Beer Cup Call for Entries/Brewery Registration period has ended as of October 30th.
Beer Registration for Registered Breweries: November 6 – November 19, 2013
- An email invitation with instructions for beer registration has been sent to all participating breweries as of November 6. (If you are entered to participate, but have not yet received this email, please contact Event Manager, Chris Williams)
- For helpful information on registering your beers during the beer registration period (starting Nov. 6), you may find translated forms on how to register beers here, translated in:
IMPORTANT: Each brand may only be entered once. No single beer may be entered in multiple categories. Brewing companies entering beers should carefully review the category and subcategory designations before registering a beer. It is imperative that beers are entered into the proper category and subcategory since judges evaluate beers on the basis of these category descriptions.
Detailed descriptions of each of the 2014 beer styles and subcategories may be found here. A complete set of detailed guidelines is also available by mail, fax, or e-mail upon request.
After the Brewery Registration and Beer Registration Process
- Participating breweries will be sent a confirmation detailing their entries on January 15, 2014.
- Breweries will review and confirm that all beer and brewery information is accurate. This will be the last chance to make any changes to a brewery’s competition entry.
- If inventory remains for a specific category, a brewery may change a beer at this time.
- After the confirmation process, competition labels will emailed to breweries to attach to judging samples and shipping information will be provided.
- Judging samples must arrive Denver, Colorado in the United States between March 3 – 7, 2014.
For more registration details visit the Competition Details page.
Questions: Contact Chris Williams, Event Manager at Williams@brewersassociation.org, phone +1.720.473.7671.