Participation in the 2012 World Beer Cup is now closed and the competition is full.
We have a record number of entries this year. Thanks to all of the breweries that entered and best of luck in the competition.
The World Beer Cup is open to professional breweries throughout the world that meet all legal requirements for being a brewery in their respective country. The World Beer Cup takes place every 2 years and registration for the competition opens the previous year. Invitations are sent to breweries around the world, but we don’t have contact information for all breweries out there. If your brewery is interested in receiving information about participating in future World Beer Cups, please email email@example.com
Already Entered? See Competition Details.
All entries in the World Beer Cup must be a commercially available, fermented malt beverage. “Commercially available” means available for sale at retail at the time of registration. Entering US breweries must have a Brewers Notice on file with the TTB.
The entry fee is $150 per entry. If the competition is still accepting entries after the December 6, 2011 deadline, the registration fee will then increase to $170 per entry.
- Beers can be registered any time up to and including December 6, based upon availability. There is a limit of 10 beer entries per brewery. Register your beers by visiting our online registration site, www.worldbeerup.org/registration.
- Please Note: Registration is only available online this year. No paper applications sent by mail or fax will be accepted.
- While the published deadline for registration is December 6, 2011, we expect space to fill up well before this date, resulting in early closure of registration. Please register early to avoid missing your opportunity to participate in the 2012 World Beer Cup.
- Questions: Contact Chris Williams at Williams@brewersassociation.org, phone +1.720.473.7671 or Bradley Latham at Bradley@brewersassociation.org, phone +1.720.473.7672.
- A sample registration form to help aid you with your online registration can be viewed, printed, or downloaded. Please note that these documents are only to aid you in registering online, and will not be accepted as a true registration if faxed or mailed in.